- Alexa Device Access Code
- Xero Organisations
- Xero Organisation Data during a Session
- Tania Session Navigation Options
- Unreconciled Transactions Update
- End of Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- 3 Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- Accounts Payable Update
- Accounts Receivable Update
- Profit and Loss Update
- Balance Sheet Update
- Commands you can use with Tania
- Cash In & Cash Out
Tania Tier - Menu Options
Our Legal Documents
Know Your Numbers Learning Portal
Why should I listen to my Receivables update?
Your Receivables update is all about your customers paying you, which means cash coming into your organisation. It is very important to have a good understanding of the timing of these receipts so you can manage your cashflow well.
When you understand how much cash you can expect to receive, and when you are likely to receive it, it will provide you with a basis to make other decisions such as:
- Do I need additional funding?
- Can I commit to a significant purchase right now?
- Can I take some funds/drawings out of the business right now?