- Xero Organisations
- Xero Organisation Data during a Session
- Unreconciled Transactions Update
- End of Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- 3 Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- Accounts Payable Update
- Accounts Receivable Update
- Profit and Loss Update
- Balance Sheet Update
- Commands you can use with Tania
- Cash In & Cash Out
Tania Tier - Menu Options
Our Legal Documents
Know Your Numbers Learning Portal
Why should I listen to my Payables update?
Your Payables update is all about paying your bills, which means cash leaving your organisation. It is very important to have a good understanding of the timing of these payments so you can manage your cashflow well.
When you understand how much cash you will need to cover your bills, it will provide you with a basis to make other decisions such as:
- Do I need additional funding?
- Should I commit to a significant purchase right now?
- Can I take some funds/drawings out of the business right now?