- Xero Organisations
- Xero Organisation Data during a Session
- Unreconciled Transactions Update
- End of Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- 3 Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- Accounts Payable Update
- Accounts Receivable Update
- Profit and Loss Update
- Balance Sheet Update
- Commands you can use with Tania
- Cash In & Cash Out
Tania Tier - Menu Options
Our Legal Documents
Know Your Numbers Learning Portal
What can I expect to find in the Know Your Numbers skill?
There are 4 self-titled modules that make up the KYN skill. They are called,
- Statement Definitions
- The Profit and Loss Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- The Cashflow statement
Each module is delivered in plain ‘easy to follow’ everyday language, with as little use of fancy accounting jargon as possible. Inside each module you will hear;
- What the purpose of the financial statement is.
- What components make up the financial statement.
- Some examples of those components for clarity.
- An example of the how the components are used in the statement.
- And a short quiz with 3-4 questions to test your learning at the end of the module.