- Xero Organisations
- Xero Organisation Data during a Session
- Unreconciled Transactions Update
- End of Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- 3 Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- Accounts Payable Update
- Accounts Receivable Update
- Profit and Loss Update
- Balance Sheet Update
- Commands you can use with Tania
- Cash In & Cash Out
Tania Tier - Menu Options
Our Legal Documents
Know Your Numbers Learning Portal
Re-forecast 3 Month Cashflow Forecast
How do you re-forecast your 3 month Cashflow forecast?
How do you re-forecast your 3 month Cashflow Forecast?
Your 3 month cashflow forecast update is helping you understand the following:
- Your forecasted bank balance including your unreconciled transactions at the end of your current month,
- Expected cash you will receive in the next three months,
- Expected cash you will pay in the next three months,
- Forecasted bank balance at the end of the next three months.
It may be that once you have listened to your 3 month forecast that it doesn't sound quite right and you want to re-forecast it, this is where you are able to do that.
Re-forecast my 3 month cashflow myself
You can choose your own values for receipts and payments and then hear what the impact on your expected bank balance at the end of 3 months will be.
Re-forecast my 3 month cashflow for meIf you choose to have Tania re-forecast for you, Tania will estimate your re-forecast so you have 10% balance at the end of the three months.