Terms and conditions
Prior to being accepted to the Partner Program, you must have at least 1 staff member commit to completing Tania champion certification within 30 days.
To maintain status as a Tania Partner, you must add at least one paid client subscription to your Partner account within 60 days of acceptance into the Program.
If you are agreeing to this Partner Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, organisation, firm, partnership or other corporate entity, then you agree and acknowledge that you are binding such entity to this Partner Agreement, and that you are fully authorised to do so.
Tania may update or modify this Partner Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion. All updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be published on Tania’s website, and notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
Prior to being accepted to the Program, you must:
- Fill out a Partner Application Form
- Have at least 1 staff member commit to completing Tania Champion certification within 30 days
- Setup your Tania HQ subscription including designating a Principal and entering in payment information to establish your Practice Billing Account (together, the Partnership Prerequisites).
Tania will determine whether you are accepted to the Program once the Partnership Prerequisites above have been completed. Tania reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual as a Tania Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met, for example if Tania determines that you are likely to be unable to meet the Ongoing Requirements set out below.
Once you have been accepted to, and as long as you remain part of, the Program, you will receive access to the applicable benefits of the Program, as modified or updated by Tania from time to time, at the specified status level, including:
- Access to Tania HQ – a subscription to manage clients centrally (Future)
- Entitled to enjoy discount stated in the package purchased for the specified period
- One subscription to Tania for internal use by your on-going business
- Access to partner-only information and support from a Tania Account Manager
- Earn loyalty points based on referrals and subscriptions to level up status
To maintain status as a Tania Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote Tania to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations
- Adhere to the Tania Partner Code of Conduct – (Need to work on)
- Add at least one paid client subscription (not including the Tania subscription for internal use provided as part of the Program Benefits) to your Partner account within 60 days of acceptance into the Program, and then maintain at least one paid client subscription to your Partner account on an ongoing basis.
- Promote Tania on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to tania.ai and adhering to the Tania Brand Guidelines.
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of Tania
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon you being accepted into the Program by Tania, and remains in force until:
- Superseded by Tania at any time effective upon the online publication of updated or modified terms – notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, the Program.
If your client does not wish to manage and pay for a Tania Business Edition subscription themselves, you may manage and pay for that subscription on their behalf.
- only have 1 billing account associated with your Tania Business Edition subscriptions, and 1 billing account associated with your Tania Partner Edition subscriptions
- the billing account must be paid by you or your business and not by an individual client
- nominate and advise Tania who, within the business, will be responsible for all matters relating to the billing account.
Partner status is determined in accordance with the Loyalty Points Scheme in place from time to time. More information regarding the Loyalty Points Scheme is set out in the loyalty points guide. For the avoidance of doubt, any determinations by Tania on matters relating to the Loyalty Points Scheme (including status level and the operation of the points system) will be final.
Relationship of Parties
No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created between Tania and you as a result of this Partner Agreement. You are not authorised to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of Tania.
You agree to indemnify Tania against any and all claims, costs, damages and/or loss that Tania may sustain or incur, as a result of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any Tania users, arising from: (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.
Points Guide [ Future]
Your partner status is based on the points guide set out below. More details are available on the status levels page.
This guide has been developed to give an overview of how you can earn points in the Tania Partner Program.
How to earn points:
- Owning the subscription for a client on Tania.
- Being invited in with the adviser role into your client’s active Tania subscription.
Things to note:
- You can only receive points one time per subscription irrespective of how many staff are invited in.
- Trial organisations do not count towards points. The subscriptions must be paying.
- Points will be calculated based on active subscriptions used by a legal entity.
- Point values per clients are described on the status levels page of ai
- To receive points for being “invited into” a client’s active Tania subscription, where the client is paying for the subscription, you must be actively serving clients (defined as having logged into the client’s organisation within the last 120 days).
Additional things to note:
- Only staff members that are actively serving clients (defined as having logged into client organisations in the last 60 days) will count towards your Tania certification requirements.
- You and your staff must be listed as a Practice Staff member in Tania HQ for Tania certifications to be recognised.
- This points program may be superseded by Tania at any time effective upon the online posting of modified points scheme.