Quick and easy steps to get Tania-Chat set up an working
Getting started with Tania-Chat
- Onboarding can be done from your both a desktop or a mobile phone. It would be handly to have your Xero login account details standing by.
- Open an internet browser and navigate to the Tania web page. Click on the button “Try Tania for Free”.
- In the new page, click on “Sign in with Xero”. Once authenticated, click “Allow access” for Tania to have access to your Xero organisational data and user account information.
- Now you’ll be returned to the Tania Portal. Using the drop down arrow, Select the organisation you would like to add.
- In the pop up panel, answer the questions and click 'Yes' to confirm you are ready to proceed.
- Tania will then start your session with 'What would you like to start with today?' and you’re good to go.
If you have any questions or issues – please feel free to contact your Tania team for further assistance.