- Alexa Device Access Code
- Xero Organisations
- Xero Organisation Data during a Session
- Tania Session Navigation Options
- Unreconciled Transactions Update
- End of Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- 3 Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- Accounts Payable Update
- Accounts Receivable Update
- Profit and Loss Update
- Balance Sheet Update
- Commands you can use with Tania
- Cash In & Cash Out
Tania Tier - Menu Options
Our Legal Documents
Know Your Numbers Learning Portal
Your Partner Role
An overview of your obligations when you join the Tania Partner Program
The following are the main obligations expected of your organization within your partner role:
- Add at least one paid client subscription (not including the Tania subscription for internal use provided as part of the Program Benefits) to your Partner account within 60 days of acceptance into the Program, and then maintain at least one paid client subscription to your Partner account on an ongoing basis.
- Actively promote Tania to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations.
- Promote Tania on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to www.tania.ai and adhering to the Tania Brand Guidelines.
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of Tania
If you have any questions or concerns about these obligations, feel free to reach out to your Tania Account Manager for further advice.