How to use the last forecasting option ‘Expected Cash In/Out’
- Activate Alexa from your Alexa device or phone.
- Say “Alexa, open Tania”.
- When asked “do you want to listen to an update from the current organization”, say No.
- Alexa will then list all the organizations you have access to in Xero.
- To make a selection, say “Alexa, (followed by the number) 1, 2, 3” at any time while
Alexa is reading out the list of Organisation’s.
- When Alexa requests time to access the latest data for your chosen organisation, say Yes.
- When asked “would you like to know if you have any unreconciled transactions, say No.
at any time say “Alexa, forecast”, and answer the questions that follow.
- When asked “do you think the next 3 months will be similar to the last 3 months, say No.
- When asked “do you think the next 3 months will be similar to the same 3 months last year, say No.
- Alexa will then ask for a cash flow forecast, answer the following questions.
- When asked for your expected cash-in for the next 3 months, say “an amount” e. $10,000.
- When asked for your expected cash-out for the next 3 months, say “an amount”e. $7,000.
- Alexa will provide a net cash flow report based on the expected cash-in, cash-out data.
- To return to the main menu, say, “Alexa, main menu”.