- Alexa Device Access Code
- Xero Organisations
- Xero Organisation Data during a Session
- Tania Session Navigation Options
- Unreconciled Transactions Update
- End of Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- 3 Month Cashflow Forecast Update
- Accounts Payable Update
- Accounts Receivable Update
- Profit and Loss Update
- Balance Sheet Update
- Commands you can use with Tania
- Cash In & Cash Out
Tania Tier - Menu Options
Our Legal Documents
Know Your Numbers Learning Portal
Criteria to join the Tania Partner Program
An outline of criteria involved to join the Tania Partner Program
Prior to being accepted to the Tania Partner Program, you must:
- Complete Partner Application form found at the bottom of the Partner Program webpage.
- Accept the Tania Partner Program Terms and Conditions
- Have at least 1 staff member commit to completing Tania Champion certification within 30 days of form submission.
- Setup your Tania Partner Portal subscription including designating a Principal and entering in payment information to establish your Practice Billing Account (together, the Partnership Prerequisites).
A dedicated Tania Account Manager will determine whether you are accepted to the Program once the Partnership Prerequisites above have been completed.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any organization or individual as a Tania Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met, for example if determined that you are likely to be unable to meet the ongoing requirements and obligations.